The experience of overcoming the fear

Each year, my elementary school will hold the presentation at the end of the year for anyone who wants to perform. I joined the club of 二胡 when I was in first grade. Every year our club will perform and my friends and I always have a fun time. But when I was in fifth grade we moved, and I transferred to another school.

In my new school, there still have many clubs and also have a presentation at the end of the year. After my mom heard that she asked me to play 二胡 by myself. I immediately rejected her. But she told to my teacher and let her apply for me. Then, I knew that I had no way to run. It totally freaks me out.

Finally, the day comes. I feel nervous all the time. I always remember that I pulled my face when I was on the stage. Fortunately, I settled this meter.

When I think of it now, always makes me laugh. Eventually, I can realize why my mother wants me to do this performance. Even though I felt awkward and mad at that time, but now I think it's a wonderful experience, and I won everyone's applause.

tools
1. Linggle(red)
2. Dictionary.com(green)
3. SkELL(orange)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog